Victor, Sherlock and Lestrade. They are lost in the middle of nowhere. Sherlock is sick.
- There is no signal. That's absolutely fantastic. We are in the middle of nowhere and Sher is burning up.
- Stop it. I am fine. I don't know were the problem is.
- The problem is that you are running a high fever. We are lost. There is a snowstorm and Victor doesn't get a signal otherwise everything is peachy.
They found a cabin - a little shelter against the storm.
- Is he better? He needs to drink something.
- No, he is still burning up and shivering like a leaf. I am worried.